Sukbeom (Jason) Kim
- BSP Engineer
- @: firstname.lastname@example.org
2009 - 2016
- Kwangwoon Univ.
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Engineering
2015 - 2016
- Alpha Labs, Software Engineer
- Smart AR glasses Development
- As a startup initial member, I worked on a project of AR glasses development.
- Gesture-R sensor device driver in Linux Kernel
- Modifying Android framework (Jellybean) for touch-based UI
- Android application to control AR glasses
2017 - 2018
- LIG-Nex1, Research Engineer
- Korean military UAV project
- As a research engineer, I worked on the UAV development project.
- Development of protocol between aerial vehicle and control system
- Development of integration software to support interconnection between military network and control system
2019 - now
- Telechips, BSP Engineer
- Media device driver for VIN (Video-Input) of Telechips TCCxxxx chipset family.
- Worked on SLT development to improve video-input-related IP block validation.
- Maintenance of media device driver on Linux kernel.
- Development of FreeRTOS application for Trust RearView Camera IP.